Monday, April 27, 2015

A Little Excitement

Happy Monday!

As happy as it can get anyway. Woke up to the pitter patter sound of dripping water and discovered an overflowed toilet upstairs...that leaked all the way down to my dining room.
Needless to say, the ceiling is ruined and my carpet is soaked among other things.

Good times.

But as I said to my husband, it could have been worse.

So we cleaned it up the best we could and had a lot of coffee. :-) Later today I'll make the phone calls to really get things cleaned and repaired.

                                                                    ***

In other news, I'm halfway plotting my next book!
I have pictures and character traits too. Even a working title. I LOVE starting new projects!

Sanity.

                                                                     ***
In other other news, my friend had a cocktail party Saturday night and I got to wear my new swanky pants outfit.



Better times. Let's think about that day some more. LOL

Anyhew, I've got a bit of a day ahead of me.

Distract me. Did you do any fun things this past weekend?

3 comments:

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Really sorry about the leak. It's scary how much damage a little water can do.

Vanessa Morgan said...

Congratulations on the progress of your new novel. A few weeks ago, we had a water leak as well. Horrible.

Maria Zannini said...

Oy! I'm sorry about the damage. That's happened to us too.


Re: glam
Tres chic on the swanky pantsuit. :)