Monday, April 20, 2015

We Found a Pulse!

Happy Monday, all!

I should say Happy New Year, Happy Valentine's Day and Happy Easter as well.

Yeah, I guess I haven't been around in a while. No, no illness or death in the family. Just...life and then writing. 2014 was a bit of a horrendous year as far as work and because of that my writing suffered a bit. But 2015 is already WAY better.

So let's catch up, shall we?

  • I just handed in #2 in the Anyone But You series called WEDDING DATE FOR HIRE to my extremely talented editor. (I think I've really tested her with this one. We'll see what she says...)
  • I'm plotting out #3 in the series right now. I'm going to title it PERFECT ON PAPER.
  • Just had my master bath redone and am now redoing the powder room.
  • Joined yet another civic Board in town because apparently I can't help myself. (My daughter recently said, "Mom, you volunteer a lot." So I said, "I know, but I like to help the community." And then she says, "Without you, there'd be no community."
Awww.... :)

Yeah, I've been keeping busy but I really enjoy it. That's it for me. Sweet and simple today.


So what's new with you? Did I miss anything big?

3 comments:

Maria Zannini said...

Good for you. Your daughter said it perfectly.

Re: I couldn't help noticing all the lines in the palm of your hand. Seems to me, there's a story in that. :)

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Congrats on handing in the second manuscript.

We've been repainting the kitchen. It seems like those things take forever.

Carol Kilgore said...

Great to see you here! Congrats on your writing. I've made it a priority for myself this year, too. Love your daughter's comment.